Account manager – Car accessories
Honda Access Europe nv, located in Aalst, is the European headquarter for the development, distribution and marketing of accessories for Honda cars. These products are sold via regional Honda offices and importers, located in around 40 countries within Europe. There are currently around 50 employees and in the last fiscal year 40 million euro in sales was achieved. For the expansion of the company we are currently recruiting for the following position:
- You are responsible for the planning of accessories, as well as, the sales of these to the regional Honda branches and distributors in Europe.
- You regularly visit your customers in order to keep in touch with their regional market evolutions and support them with the promotion, pricing and sales strategy of car accessories.
- You maintain a strong relationship with your customers in order to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- You collect and analyze market data, trends and sales results and apply these to your decision making processes and action plans and closely follow-up the results.
- You represent Honda Access Europe towards your customers, but also act as an internal representative of your customers within the company towards your colleagues in the logistics, purchase, marketing and R&D departments, with whom you will work closely.
- You participate actively in project teams in order to develop new products and help in determining the product and pricing specifications.
- You have a master level in economics or equivalent. A first experience in a commercial function within a business-to-business work environment is a plus.
- You are a social, dynamic and result-driven team player with a strong analytical spirit and a hands-on mentality. You are flexible, and a good communicator.
- Good knowledge of English
- You have an affinity for cars
- Travelling is required (during 2-3 days, average 6 days/month).
- A varied and challenging function in an international environment
- You will be part of an enthusiastic team where you will receive the necessary training and support, but where you also will have the freedom to apply your commercial, organizational and technical skills to their fullest.
- You will receive a competitive salary package suiting your function.